What are cookies?
Cookies are small files with information that are stored in your web browser when accessing and using certain web pages. These files allow web pages to retrieve information about your browsing habits and preferences or about the device from which you connect.
What type of cookies do we use?
According to where they are sent from:
1. Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by us and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to your browser from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses our website. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can last from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose:
- Analytical cookies: they are intended to analyze the behavior and use made by the user of the Web. They allow quantifying the number of users who visit the Website and identify which layers of the Website are most visited and, therefore, most popular.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in the web page from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
If you want more information about the use of Google analytical cookies used on the Website, see the following link:
How can you control cookies?
If you wish, you can easily modify your browser preferences to control yourself which cookies access your computer and which ones you prefer to limit. This option is usually found in the “options” or “preferences” menu in browsers. If you use any of the following, you only have to select the link and follow the instructions from the linked page:
- Cookie preference in Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge preferences
- Cookie preference in Chrome
- Cookie preferences in Firefox
- Cookie preferences in Safari
However, if you change your preferences and limit the access of cookies to your device, it is possible that some of the functionalities of the web will stop working and therefore your navigation will be hindered.
Modifications of the Cookies Policy
We make this Cookies Policy available to you so that you can consult, archive or print it whenever you deem it convenient. It is possible that it may be modified as a consequence of changes in the website or in the cookies used, new legislation or jurisprudence or the establishment of new criteria by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or corresponding Control Authority (www.aepd.es ). Therefore, we reserve the right to modify this Cookies Policy at any time.
Last update date: March 2020